14 – 25 August, 2023 (face-to-face in Hamburg, Germany)
15. – 26. January 2024 (face-to-face in Bremen, Germany)
In order to be eligible for the program, participants of the Intercultural Trainer Academy must possess
- advanced working knowledge of the English language, and:
- either practical training skills (trainers, facilitators, teachers, employees in international offices, HR or NGOs working in an international environment and others with experience in training and facilitating groups)
- or theoretical knowledge on intercultural theories (e.g. master students enrolled in university studies related to intercultural communication or graduates of such programs)
The Intercultural Trainer Academy is taught in English and participants will facilitate their practice sessions in English. Thus, advanced working knowledge of English is required for participating in the Intercultural Trainer Academy.
For example, many participants from former academies come from these professional backgrounds:
- (Intercultural) Trainers
- Employees in international offices of universities
- Employees in HR departments
- Employees of NGOs working in international contexts
- Employees working in educational contexts of all kinds (e.g. youth exchanges such as AFS or YFU, teachers, professors, educational programs for adults…)
- Students still enrolled or freshly graduated
If you are unsure about your eligibility for the program, please contact us.
During the registration process, you will be asked to describe your theoretical knowledge or your experience in delivering training.
After your registration, we will check your eligibility for the program and will contact you to either confirm your participation or request more information to ensure a good fit.
*Please note: We reserve the right to close registration or put you on the waiting list once the maximum group size has been reached.