The next Intercultural Trainer Academy will take place online (as a virtual Academy) from July 26 to August 6, 2021. You can register now – please scroll down to the bottom of this page to start the registration process.
In view of the current developments and restrictions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to offer our Intercultural Trainer Academies in 2021 as virtual Academies. Here are our top 3 reasons for why we already love our new virtual edition:
- We can share our experience and insights into how to deliver powerful, experiential, and interactive online training with you – teaching you the skills necessary to deliver impactful training both online and face-to-face!
- Going online means we are activating all of our creativity to design a virtual learning space that is interactive and fun – and that enables us to keep our favorite special elements of the Academy, such as rounds of practice (for you to practice your skills), optional sessions – e.g. on visualization, and social gatherings and add new things like surprise packages, reflection walks, and more …
- We will be able to offer the virtual edition of the Intercultural Trainer Academy at a discounted rate of 980€ (i.e. 30% off the regular fee of 1.400€ for the face-to-face program) – and you won’t have to pay for travel and accommodation.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We hope you are all healthy and well!
In order to be eligible for the program, participants of the Intercultural Trainer Academy must already possess
- either practical training skills (trainers, facilitators, teachers, and others with experience in training and facilitating groups)
- or theoretical knowledge on intercultural theories (e.g. master students enrolled in university studies related to intercultural communication or graduates of such programs).
- If you are unsure about your eligibility for the program, please contact us.
During the registration process, you will be asked to describe your theoretical knowledge or your experience in delivering training.
The Intercultural Trainer Academy is taught in English and participants will facilitate their practice sessions in English. Thus, advanced working knowledge of English is required for participating in the Intercultural Trainer Academy.
After your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the address you indicated in the registration.
*Please note: We reserve the right to close registration or put you on the waiting list once the maximum group size has been reached.