The Intercultural Trainer Academy is currently recognized as Bildungsurlaub* in the following German federal states:
- Berlin (for participants who need the seminar content in their main occupation)
- Brandenburg (for participants who need the seminar content in their main occupation)
- Hamburg (only for 10-days program and only for participants who can use the seminar content in their main occupation)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (only for participants with verifiable reference to their main occupation)
- Niedersachsen (only for participants with verifiable reference to their main occupation)
Note: There is no Law on Educational Leave in the federal states Bayern and Sachsen.
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you want to know more about the benefits of Bildungsurlaub!
* In Germany, the institution of Bildungsurlaub (educational leave) allows employees from any sector to apply for an educational leave used for professional advanced training. Please visit this page – in German – for more information (who can apply for it, how to apply etc.).
*** Arbeitgebern mit weniger als 50 Beschäftigten kann auf Antrag nach § 8 BFG ein pauschalierter Anteil des für den Zeitraum der Bildungsfreistellung fortzuzahlenden Arbeitsentgelts erstattet werden. Nähere Informationen finden Sie unter www.bildungsfreistellung.flp.de
 Recognized educational institution according to the “Bildungszeitgesetz Baden Württemberg”
 According to the law, employees in Hesse can also claim educational leave for events that have been recognized in accordance with the educational leave or educational exemption law of another federal state (Section 11 (4) HBUG).
 Establishment of employee training in accordance with §10 AWbG
 Educational trainings that have been recognized by other federal stated are also eligible for exemption in Saarland according to §6 SBFG.
All sorted out? – Register now!
or sign up for the ITA Newsletter to stay informed about upcoming academies.
Any questions left? Feel free to leave us a message or email: firstname.lastname@example.org !